Imagine a beautiful and bronze glowing skin and your favorite cocktail by the beachside. It’s like you are in paradise, right? Well, a beautiful and bronze glowing skin, right before going on a vacation or any other trip, can be achieved through tanning. However, the type of tanning option also plays a critical role in determining your success. So, sunless tanning vs Bed Tanning, which one is the best?
Sunless tanning is a less risky method of tanning your skin as opposed to endless seating in the sun. Acquiring a spray tan formulated to match your skin tone can give you the glow that you yearn for. Its advantages include:
- It gives you extreme confidence
- Works quickly/ gives instant color to your skin
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite and other blemishes
- It is easy to find the perfect combination for your skin
Its cons include:
- It might cause skin sensitivity
- Needs proper pre-and post-tan care
- May cause staining
This tanning option requires you to lie on a bed and have the UV lights “bake” your body for some time, usually 10 minutes, depending on your skin type. The advantages of tanning beds include:
- Produces even color
- Quick results
- Provides your body with Vitamin D
- Customization is easy
- Aids with Seasonal Affective Disorder
- It is durable
- Maintaining it is easy
Its disadvantages include:
- Possible exposure to dangerous UV rays
- It can cause wrinkles, aging, sunspots, and sometimes, skin cancer
Sunless Tanning Vs Bed Tanning: Who Wins?
Both options get the job done eventually. However, after assessing the risks involved, we can comfortably conclude that sunless tanning is the best option; it is safe and gets the job done.