Imagine a beautiful and bronze glowing skin and your favorite cocktail by the beachside. It’s like you are in paradise, right? Well, a beautiful and bronze glowing skin, right before going on a vacation or any other trip, can be achieved through tanning. However, the type of tanning option also plays a critical role in determining your success. So, sunless tanning vs Bed Tanning, which one is the best?
Sunless tanning is a less risky method of tanning your skin as opposed to endless seating in the sun. Acquiring a spray tan formulated to match your skin tone can give you the glow that you yearn for. Its advantages include:
- It gives you extreme confidence
- Works quickly/ gives instant color to your skin
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite and other blemishes
- It is easy to find the perfect combination for your skin
Its cons include:
- It might cause skin sensitivity
- Needs proper pre-and post-tan care
- May cause staining
This tanning option requires you to lie on a bed and have the UV lights “bake” your body for some time, usually 10 minutes, depending on your skin type. The advantages of tanning beds include:
- Produces even color
- Quick results
- Provides your body with Vitamin D
- Customization is easy
- Aids with Seasonal Affective Disorder
- It is durable
- Maintaining it is easy
Its disadvantages include:
- Possible exposure to dangerous UV rays
- It can cause wrinkles, aging, sunspots, and sometimes, skin cancer
Sunless Tanning Vs Bed Tanning: Who Wins?
Both options get the job done eventually. However, after assessing the risks involved, we can comfortably conclude that sunless tanning is the best option; it is safe and gets the job done.
Speaking of which, Bronze Tan provides you with the best sunless tanning options. You can contact us or go through our blogs to witness some of the best products that we have for you.