ALL NEW CLIENTS RECEIVE $5 OFF OF THEIR FIRST CUSTOM AIRBRUSH TAN SESSION!
Now that winter is finally receding into memory, it’s the perfect time to get started on a sexy, tan summer look at Bronze Tan of St. Louis. We offer a variety of tanning options, including customized airbrush tanning. Did we mention new clients get $5 off their first custom airbrush tan?
Airbrush tanning is similar to spray tanning, but rather than being sprayed by an automated machine, airbrush tanning is administered by a trained person. This allows you to get an even tan and more easily customize your tan to look exactly the way you like.
Our airbrush team is all-female and they are trained professionals who can help you pick the color tan you want, match your skin tone, and answer your questions about the Norvell sunless products that we use. They are here to help you feel comfortable and to give you the best airbrush tanning experience possible.
After your airbrush tanning session, you can care for your tan by following these guidelines:
Tan Care Guidelines
- Shower 10-12 hours after your tan application
- Rinse only with warm water. No soap.
- Some color, resembling a light tea, will rinse off your skin. This is a cosmetic bronzer and is designed to rinse off.
- Pat your skin dry. Do not vigorously rub your skin with a towel.
- Be sure to apply moisturizer often after showering. Frequent application of a moisturizer that is free of mineral oil or scents will help preserve your tan longer.
Right now, new clients can get $5 off a custom airbrush tan. Try it out and see if it’s right for you. Or you can book an automated spray tan or tanning bed session with Bronze Tan as well. Contact Us today and we will help you figure out which tanning service is best for your own personal tanning goals.