5 Things you can do to Prepare for Spring Break
With spring break around the corner, our minds are already on vacation. And just like you, we’ve been thinking about how to prepare for your week in the sun. Need some ideas? Check out our short list of 5 ways you can prepare for your week getaway:
- 1. Build a base tan: Getting the perfect base tan is the key to starting any week in the sun! You don’t want to spend your days inside with a terrible burn, do you? Bronze Tan has three levels of tanning beds to suit your every need. Whether you want to build a deep tan before you go, or you just want a little bit of color—we have the tanning bed for you. UV rays not your thing? Check out our sunless spray options, like our Norvell Auto Revolution booth, or a custom airbrush.
- 2. Buy a new suit:.Fun on the beach is so much better with a pretty new swim suit to show off! Swimsuit styles are coming to the shelves left and right, so be sure to snag your new favorite beach outfit ASAP. Pair this suit with a fun beach towel, and you’re set!
- 3. Stock up on road trip snacks:Driving to the beach with your BFFs? Be sure to stock up on snacks to get you through that eleven-hour drive. Some of our personal favorites include: Flamin’ Hot Cheetos, M&Ms, peanuts, and Pringles! Since its spring break week, calories don’t count!
- 4. Get a good sweat: All this talk about calories has us remembering to get our workout on before hitting the road. Check out our neighbor Snap Fitness to get some good reps in before you go! They have wonderful trainers, state-of-the-art equipment, and all the morale you need to boost your confidence before spring break!
- 5. Make a killer playlist:Spring break without your favorite tunes? We don’t think so. Take the time to build a playlist with your friends to make sure you have the perfect mix of road trip entertainment, pool party fun, and relaxing beach vibes. Need some inspiration? Bronze Tan is always playing some of our favorite songs on our Spotify! Next time you’re in, ask the tanning consultant about our playlist! Love what you hear? We can share it with you!
Race you to the beach!