Summer is coming, and you want to make sure you look the best at the beach or pool this year. The best way to do that is by knowing what is going to be in with swimwear’s fashion, especially ones that will make your tan pop! Here we have the top swimsuit trends for this year, so you can look your fashionable best.
- Bold Solids – You don’t need to wear intense designs and patterns to get people’s heads to turn. Instead, look for solids with great stitching and fun cuts. Try picking colors that are going to best suit your skin tone, or your tan. Remember, if you have a lighter tan, stick with darker colors to put a nice contrast against your skin. If you have a darker tan then brighter colors are a better way to add dramatic contrast.
- Wide Stripes – Stripes are a great way to have people look at your body in the way you want. Want to look slimmer? Go with vertical stripes. If you want to add an emphasis to your curve you can go with horizontal stripes. Try to stick with two colors when it comes to stripes, anything more and it can have an undesired clash effect.
- Shapes and Cut-Outs – This is one of the swimsuit trends that is perfect for the girls with more curve and bust. Use the cut outs to create illusions of a slimmer waist and still show some skin in a way that’s comfortable. Eyes are drawn to the skin, so make sure you’re using those cut outs to emphasize what you want to show.
- Natural Designs – Animal prints, botanical prints and other natural textures are going to be super hot this year. Make sure to grab something that makes you feel like a goddess of nature. Cheetah skin, snakeskin and other fun textures are also going to one of the top swimsuit trends, so don’t be afraid to be fierce with your swimsuit pick.
- Retro and Vintage – Some things just never go out of style, and vintage is one of those things. Button ups, ruffles, lace and well put accents are definitely things to look for when picking out something vintage. Want your tan to really stand out? Pair with bold lip colors and dramatic shades to give that Hollywood star look, or wear with cute headbands and more natural make-up for a more classic look.